Please see below for an overview of our policy and procedures in relation to the coronavirus (COVID-19) outbreak.
The measures specify and supplement the guidelines published by the Department for Education including ‘Actions for early years and childcare providers during the coronavirus (COVID-19) outbreak’ in relation to working as a contractor providing a service as a one-off site visit.
Please note all Nursery and School Managers have been sent our Safety Measures Document which outlines how we will work safely on site, during the photo session. This covers the following:
• Temperature checks: Will be taken the day/evening before the scheduled photo session, as well as the morning of the photo session. We will contact you as soon as we can, if a high temperature is recorded and will discuss an alternative date for the photo session.
• Cleaning of equipment: All our equipment is thoroughly cleaned before each photo day and during the photo session, in between groups or bubbles.
• Protective equipment: Our team will wear a mask that covers both mouth and nose or a face shield at all times in the facility.
• Cleaning and hygiene: Our team clean their hands regularly. Equipment and props used are regularly disinfected. We will clean the area between each bubble/class. Hand sanitiser is also carried, at all times, as before.
• Minimum distance: We maintain a minimum distance of 1-2 metres from other people, including children and the establishment staff where possible. Please maintain a minimum distance of 1-2 metres from the Photographer and Assistant.
Before the photo session we will discuss the process for the day and how we can work together as safely as possible.
We ask that you contact us in advance if there is a reported COVID-19 case in your setting.